When storm damage strikes, RDC Restoration is on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. From initial mitigation and restoration to any required reconstruction, count on us to help you get back to normal fast.
Call our 24-hour emergency line and we’ll get there as soon as possible. Until we arrive, you can minimize dangerous exposure and speed up the restoration process by following these tips.
- Turn off circuit breakers to the affected areas if they can be reached safely.
- Shut off the natural gas line.
- If water is leaking from pipes or fixtures, and you can reach it safely, close the shut-off valve.
- Stay out of any room with exposed outlets, switches, circuit breakers or equipment.
- Do not turn on or use any electrical appliances when standing on any wet surface.
- Do not touch any exposed cables or wiring.