Water Damage Restoration
RDC Restoration specializes in water removal and cleanup of all types in New Jersey. If you have damage caused by any type of water intrusion that needs cleaning, disinfecting, sanitizing, removal, extraction or drying you’ve come to the right place. If these situations are not addressed immediately after they occur, you could be at risk of many germ causing bacteria and even mold growth!
It doesn’t matter if you have a sewer backup or a failed sump pump, wet carpet, wet pad, wet drywall or even wet walls; RDC Restoration has the water damage restoration and contamination remediation solution you need. Our teams of certified property loss restorers have the skills needed to disinfect, sanitize and clean up after fire damage, smoke damage, soot damage, and all flood damage emergencies. RDC Restoration also specializes in mold remediation and testing in New Jersey and all of our inspectors are certified. We have multiple restoration teams that are on call 24 hours a day for emergency service and we are ready and willing to come to your rescue in the worst of situations including hurricanes, winter storms, blizzards, floods, toilet overflow, sewage back ups and all disaster situations providing emergency water removal, disinfecting and sanitizing services. All of our crews are IICRC certified and experienced residential and commercial water damage restoration specialists with expertise in cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing.
Extraction and Mitigation Service
- Powerful truck mounted and portable extraction units to remove water
- Heavy-duty submersible and gas-powered pumps eliminate high water level
- Efficient drying equipment that prevents metal corrosion, swelling of wood floors, warping of wood floors
- Commercial-grade wall and furniture drying equipment
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers and other meters that measure moisture saturation
- A thorough inspection of hidden damage from water and attention to structural issues such as sub-floors, floor coverings, drywalls, trim/baseboards and painting
Don’t worry RDC Restoration has you covered.