Mold Mildew Removal in New Jersey
Mold mildew removal often accompany flood and water damage cleanup, and are a critical part of total restoration and protecting your family and employees health.
RDC Restoration uses state-of-the-art water drying and water extraction equipment as well as multiple antimicrobial treatments to end the occurrence of future spore growth.
Mold in your home or office can adversely affect the health of your family, employees and pets. Mold spores can aggravate the respiratory tract, cause allergic reactions, and even trigger asthma attacks. If you’ve noticed any mold growth in your home, it’s important to call a mold and mildew removal expert now to test and remove the affected areas. When you choose RDC Restoration, you are choosing a certified expert who is dedicated to delivering a thorough mold and mildew removal solution. We understand that mold can easily return if it’s not meticulously re-mediated, and we will make sure that your mold and mildew problems are over for good.
Mold mildew testing and removal is an essential step following a flood, a leak, a broken water main or other water related issues. In addition to ruining furniture, drywall, upholstery and more, floods and water leaks can cause damage that could destroy parts of your home or business slowly over time. In addition to the swelling, bloating and warping that moisture causes in wood floors and beams, it can also encourage the growth of microscopic organisms. While moisture is not always visible, it can seep into your home’s floorboards, walls, wooden trim and other components, where it can accumulate and begin to cause serious microbial growth.
RDC Restoration Mold and Mildew Removal process includes:
- Identify moisture sources and evaluate mold growth (visible or suspected)
- RDC uses both state-of-the-art thermal imaging, infra red sensors and boroscopes to inspect for mold and mildew
- Contain your mold and mildew damage to the smallest area possible and conduct our mold mildew removal process
- Physically remove contaminated areas
- Dry all material to ensure that mold and mildew will not return
- Recommend processes for returning property to pre-loss condition
- Work directly with your insurance company to make sure they are informed of all mold mildew damaged areas
RDC Restoration is a full service restoration company. First we remove the mold mildew, then perform any necessary drywall repairs, flooring, painting or other services necessary to get your home or business back into pre-loss condition.